Monday, November 2, 2015

Blog 8

Using the smart board us a big advancement because students and teachers are able to effectively write out their questions and answer them.  This technology will be utilized in all classrooms so students could get used to the idea of using technology. An innovative technology I propose to be built for the future is a holographic agenda, where people would be able to physically see the dates that they have planned. This is effective so students could remember to finish and turn in all homework assignments, projects, etc. This is a new age for everyone as it seems like the days is getting shorter and we can’t remember everything that is packed into one small day. I remember when teachers would assign work over the spring break, x-mas break, ect but I would always forget to do it because it slipped my mind. As a result I was always completing assignments at the last minute. However, if the holographic agenda was available I would have definitely been able to complete my assignment.It is a little weird to decide what side I am on for the digital divide, mainly because in high school I had access to technology but I didn’t use it consistently in school.  As a result of this when I began to take classes in college that uses technology I was behind because I was not used to it. In my classroom the digital divide will put hinder my students and they will face the same situation that I was facing or even worse. I will try to find sponsors and donors where technology will be funded and the students could use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment