Monday, November 23, 2015

ILP 1 Design-Piktochart

For my first Independent Learning Project I  decided that it would be cool to discuss the world of Apple and Samsung, so I created an infographic.  I think it is pretty cool how these two businesses are dominating the industry of technology with their products, so I decided to create a piktochart. This website is really dope and I would recommend using it for any class or grade level. When I first signed in it had tips on the side on how to choose the correct graphic for what you will be making. At first the editing tools were confusing because I never used the site before then after awhile it became really use and actually kinda fun. I decided to use a template and not create mines from scratch, because I'm not great at creating things from scratch.Some may think of this as Iphone v.s Android, but it is much bigger than that. Apple and Samsung technology includes but not limited to watches, tablets, smartphones, computer, television, etc.

Here's my piktochart

https://magic.piktochart.com/output/9562128-apple-vs-iphone

7 comments:

  1. I really like your Infographic. It's a great idea that can be used for various different ideas, and I really liked your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your infographic! I used Piktochart for mine too, and I actually really liked the tool! I want to use it more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your infographic is very well done. There is nothing wrong with using templates because it saves time and allows for focus on content instead of design, which is really what is most important.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the layout of your graphic! The colors & general design style allow for a fun and creative look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was insightful, I figured apple owned the market because of all their merchandise but I didn't know it was to the extent it was by the percentage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was insightful, I figured apple owned the market because of all their merchandise but I didn't know it was to the extent it was by the percentage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clean design. Well done. And I appreciate the source link at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete