Monday, August 24, 2015

0 10 Things About Arsene




I have had many great experiences with technology throughout the years; with technology classes in high school and one in college. The new age of technology is really interesting to me because when I was younger in primary school we completed tasks with pencil and paper, but now there is new inventions such as ipads, iphones, etc to complete assignments on. When I first came to college this was my first real experiences with technology to complete assignments that I used to complete on paper. In the beginning it was challenging, but with the help of the instructors I overcame the triumphs and grew a love for technology.

In this class I hope to learn how to become more versatile with technology and hone the skills that I already have with technology. I have had classes in the past that covered shortcuts with the computer and how to use different technology to its best abilities, but I want to be able to learn more. As a future educator I definitely desire to learn how to integrate technology into a learning environment, because that is what this century is all about.

Based on the learning style results, I am fairly well balanced on the two dimensions of that scale. Which means I am able to adapt to a different way of learning that I have not encountered before. My style of learning that I prefer is hands-on and interactive, because how I interpret written instructions is sometimes different from how the assignment is to be completed.




1 comment:

  1. You have a healthy perspective about technology in general and specifically about using it in the classroom. You'll do well. In fact, this attitude will allow you to take risks with students. It's okay if the first attempt with a new technology application, for example, stop animation, doesn't work out perfectly. Make some changes and try again. Be confident that failed attempts are more powerful than no attempt at all.

    ReplyDelete