Monday, November 23, 2015

ILP 2

For my second Independent Learning Project I decided that it would be cool to talk about how to sync an Iphone to your computer, so I created an prezi.  Iphones can be pretty complicated especially since they are forever updating and coming out with new models. It is more difficult to sync an iphone to a p.c in comparison to an Iphone.  The prezi presentation website is pretty dope and  I think people should use this presentation software for people who are visual learners, because of how it changes from slide to slide. I did not use prezi prior to this class. When I used prezi it was difficult, because I was used to using the power point presentation program. Prezi had a tutorial that I could go through and teach me how to use it. Initially I created this prezi for users like myself who have a p.c and an Iphone, but then I realized that all users can use it because it is so resourceful. 

http://prezi.com/to2e1ii93q43/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy

No comments:

Post a Comment